Hey! Thanks for coming to Bailey Bee. I’m so excited you clicked here to learn more about me.
My name is Bailey— I have been running this blog since 2012 and it has turned totally into my passion project. I am many different things but one of the main things? A sharer.
I have been online and on social media for a long, long time. I have always had a desire to share things from all across my boards of interests— through bulletins on MySpace, to Facebook statuses, tweets, Tumblr posts and now Instagrams. It wasn’t until 2018, however, when I realized how consistently I enjoyed sharing and decided to take Bailey Bee to the next level to be my constant in the ever-changing landscape of social media.
In addition to a sharer, I am also a…
- Wife! I married my college sweetheart in 2020.
- Sister, daughter and Aunt Bee to four super cute kiddos ranging in age from twelve down to three
- Dog mom to my rescue pups, Oliver who is a strange mutt mix of terrier, chihuahua and much, much more and Gracie the brindle collie-shepherd mix.
- Creative – I was a hobby photographer for ten years and am always looking at life with a creative eye
- Longtime vegetarian (almost 13 years!)
- Transplant to Raleigh, NC from northern Virginia
- and much more ☺️
My mission through Bailey Bee is to inspire others to live creatively. You CAN wear fun eyeshadows and lipsticks and you CAN have a home that feels “lived in” and comfortable, while still being put together and appealingly stylish. Creativity breaks us from the monotony of our everyday routine and as I’ve grown older, I’ve learned it is not something that can be pushed to the side. Our wellbeing depends on it!
Please feel free to introduce yourself in the comments of my posts and be sure to join my mailing list if you want to stay in the loop on what’s happening over on this online home of mine. Newsletter subscribers get secret content sent to their inbox each month!