This tutorial was posted on my YouTube a few days ago but that doesn’t mean I can’t blog about it, right? I haven’t been a huge follower of American Idol in the past years simply because once Simon was gone.. so was I. For some odd reason, however, my parents and I tried this season out. We watched the auditions, Hollywood rounds and even Vegas. We have seemed to lose interest but it seems that the only reason we keep watching is to see Angie Miller.
This girl is a superstar. She is going to be a superstar. She has such a star quality about her and is so talented and can I just say she is the CUTEST thing in the world?
The makeup that she wears is super cute, too so I wanted to do a tutorial on it! It’s a fairly simply look and the video is below if you want to watch me do it!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in ‘Milk’
- NYX eyeshadow single in ‘White’
- NYX eyeliner in ‘Purple’
- L’Oreal HIP eyeshadow duo in ‘Flamboyant’ (obviously the purple shade)
- NYX eyeliner in black (tightline)
- Maybelline EyeStudio gel liner (lower lashline)
- Ardell 124 lashes
- Maybelline Colossal mascara
Here’s the video:
Hope you enjoy! If you haven’t heard of Angie yet, GO LOOK AT YOUTUBE! You’ll fall in love.