I’m not big on gift guides BUT I have found myself drooooooling over some jewelry lately across a few different sites so I figured I’d throw together a mix of what I’ve seen that’s new and pretty in jewelry land.
1. I have two favorite stones from Kendra Scott. I love her opals and I love her dichroic glass. These studs are the latter– and come in two more colors! They’re fairly large for studs– which I prefer. If you’re gonna buy pricier jewelry that you think is cute for someone, I think they should show them off as much as possible!
2. If you follow me on Instagram then you know about my obsession with South Moon Under’s resin tortoise earrings. I own two of the three shown above and fully intend on buying the third as well. I love the creaminess and contrast of this tortoise pattern and they’re sooo light. It’s like you aren’t even wearing earrings. I sent a picture to my sister after I bought my first pair and she immediately went and bought the same ones. They’re definitely a gifting winner!
3. Another fave of mine from Kendra Scott are her lariats. This one comes in three colors and is a unique addition to a layered necklace look.
4. This necklace looks a bit wild but I think it’s just so cool. The discs look like they’re floating on your neck and the choker length creates an edgy, yet simple vibe. AKA MY VIBE. Edgy, yet simple. Always. This one also comes in silver!
5. On the topic of creamy and contrasted, this sweet bracelet is just that. I’m a sucker for anything black and white and speckled. This bracelet is made of dalmatian stone– which, other than sounding cute, balances the emotions and body. Plus, it’s stretchy. Who doesn’t prefer a stretchy bracelet? This allows it to fit many different sized wrists so it makes a worry-free gift.
6. Next are some statement earrings. They also come in a blush but something about the black and gold screams New Year’s Eve to me and these would be the BEST party earrings for somebody. These also come in blush!
7. Lastly is this delicate letter necklace. You can pick any letter you want for your recipient for your name, their name or anything else your heart desires. I want to pick up the ‘B’ for my first name (and future last name!) The chain balances the off-kilter letter by placing in two small stones up the chain to the left. It’s dainty and understated but will feel extra special with the personalized letter– without having to pay for an actual personalized gift.
Feel free to shop this post below: