It has been two years since I last purchased a Holiday Sephora Favorites bundle and man, I must have missed out last year because this year is INCREDIBLE. They just keep getting better and better.
For $75, I got ALL of the items listed on the front of the box:
- Laura Mercier loose translucent setting powder w/ a puff
- FOREO Luna Play
- nude Beautyblender
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in ‘Moonstone’
- Urban Decay Vice lipstick in ‘714’
- Tarte 4-in-1 Marine Boosting spray
- The Estee Edit Kohl Shadowstick in ‘Black Viper’
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in ‘Trooper’
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in ‘Custard’
- Cover FX Enhance Click in ‘Bubbly’
- Glamglow Supermud
- Benefit Ka-Brow! in ‘3’
The only negative that I experienced was with the GlamGlow mask. I have used this exact one in the past (last 2013 through mid-2014) and I loved it. Used the entire jar. I opened up this mini tube last night to apply the mask to my T-zone and chin, washed off once it was dried after about 10 minutes and I ended up with a face that would scare you. It looked like I was severely, severely sunburnt. Here’s a photo of my face. It makes sense because my face started to severely tingle and burn after about 4 minutes of wearing the mask. Very weird. This never used to happen. So I have concluded that the formula must have changed over the past couple of years although I cannot confirm since I don’t know what the formula consisted of in the past.